I've been really slacking off for the past 2 weeks and I feel like I need to step this journey up onto the next level.
So,my plan would be for me to allot 15-30 minutes to any workout or exercise regimen. I wouldn't stick to one discipline tho because I know how easily bored I can get.
Exercises to do:
1. Floor exercises
2. Zumba
3. Skip rope
4. Jog and run combination
5. Walking with Chito
Results will be posted on the last day. I'm. Expecting to lose minimum 4 kg after this 30 days challenge. The bigger the number in kg lost will be a joy to me as long as it's still within the healthy bracket.
I can do this! I can do this because Jesus will be my strength on this journey to forever lifestyle change. Aja!
This will be a commitment I dare not to leave behind. No retreat, no surrender, no giving up.
For a change to happen, a step must be taken.
So,my plan would be for me to allot 15-30 minutes to any workout or exercise regimen. I wouldn't stick to one discipline tho because I know how easily bored I can get.
Exercises to do:
1. Floor exercises
2. Zumba
3. Skip rope
4. Jog and run combination
5. Walking with Chito
Results will be posted on the last day. I'm. Expecting to lose minimum 4 kg after this 30 days challenge. The bigger the number in kg lost will be a joy to me as long as it's still within the healthy bracket.
I can do this! I can do this because Jesus will be my strength on this journey to forever lifestyle change. Aja!
This will be a commitment I dare not to leave behind. No retreat, no surrender, no giving up.
For a change to happen, a step must be taken.

Yaaay!! weekly update? no?
ReplyDeleteI don't think I can do weekly, Java. Hehee.
DeleteI don't think I can do weekly, Java. Hehee.
Delete