Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Busy Bee

Finally, tomorrow is Wednesday, my restday for the week. 😂  I am hopeful that I'll be able to check all the essays my students have passed. They're long overdue already and I feel guilty for not being able to check them immediately. Anyhow, I'm still positive  that they can still learn and read those previous corrected outputs I returned to them. Hehe.

I had a pretty tough weekend.  It was actually my second week of going on duty as a volunteer nurse somewhere in Mandaue City. What made it tough was the shoes my mama bought for me.  It was cute and easy to clean. The problem was it was too small for my feet. I thought it was just so-so thus I wore it to work. And since, nursing profession requires nurses to move around, I had no choice but to endure the pain on my feet due to prolonged standing added with tightness felt all around my feet.

On a positive  note tho, I'm quite happy that I'm able to adjust in the new environment. I'm glad that I  have this chance to relearn the basic nursing  skills needed anywhere a nurse goes.  😂 what made me even happier is that I think I was able to establish rapport with some of the staff nurses there. I think their warm acceptance of novices like me will really help in our growth. How I wish all successful people were willing to teach and share whatever they know in their respective field of expertise in an encouraging manner. I think that is one way for a nation to progress.
It's about time, we get to know the difference between confidence and arrogance.  These words are quite mixed up especially when  used by some people who achieved their goals in life. 😂



Posted via Blogaway


2 comments:

  1. Brilliant! Even I myself still have trouble differentiating the difference between arrogance.I strongly believe that successful people should encouraging others in an encouraging manner rather than condescending.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeap Java! It takes a lot of prayer. haha.

      Delete