Tuesday, July 21, 2015

New hobby

I can still remember the time when I questioned myself why I do not have anything I like to do. Why there seems to be no meaning in my life?  I felt like I was purpose-'less'. It was hard. It was even harder  when people close to you misjudge  you as someone living like a sloth.  hehe. They just couldn't tell how big the question mark is in my mind. lol.

Fortunately, with God's grace and through the advent of technology, I began to grow interest into various stuffs. From DIY projects to sports - I'm no enthusiast  (yet), by the way. And recently, I'm beginning to have this fascination towards gardening, may it be flowers or organic produce which can be used  for cooking or for home remedies to simple illnesses.  I believe I was very much influenced by Benji and his family every time I watch "It's Judy's life" vlogs. :)  It might be quite late to start, but as the saying goes... "Better late than never."

So, my point for this blog post is for us young adults to always encourage the younger ones and even our same age individuals to engage themselves in healthy activities that may  help them discover their hidden gifts and more importantly help them realize that God the Father has given us this life as a blessing and not a curse, thus, we have the right to enjoy and at the same time take good care of what bee n given to us. :)

With regards to my newly found hobby, gardening, I'll be posting more photos as soon as I can literally start playing with dirt. hehe.

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh. I always wanted to do some gardening but we dont have enough space for it. Grow some herbs, honey bee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sige. I'll try to search for some easy to grow herbs. I'm thinking of growing silI and lemonsito. Hehe

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete