Thursday, July 9, 2015

Teaching Positivity





Going to thrift book shops makes my heart jump with joy. I was really glad that I went to a famous local bookstore named 'Booksale' last Tuesday. Why? Because they opened new boxes and those books were on sale. Woo-hoo! It felt like treasure hunting.

It  is really a good feeling to make time for yourself and do the things which makes you happy. I'm just so glad that I have this freedom that I exercise. No restrictions and no need to ever ask for permissions and validation. 

What I got from the bookshop were an inspiring little book about being an effective teacher which is useful to anybody  because I believe each one of us is a teacher and a romantic novel about medical romance - that'll be another post. 

I already made my One-Minute  Goal  Setting  which I learned from the little book I got. They're all short sentences to make them easy to read anytime of the day. It is also advised to use first person pronouns and  present tense of the verbs. I believe this is somewhat claiming positive outcomes to attract positive energy. You gotta try it!  
Posted via Blogaway

3 comments:

  1. That one minute goal part sounds like something I should do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Yeah. It's nice, Java. Very positive! :)

      Delete