Thursday, August 6, 2015

1/2 Failed #AlindogProject

I wasn't able to exercise much. 😡 It's the main reason why I lost 2 kg only.

This is a late update on my weight loss. I prepared a 30-day weight loss program but too bad, I wasn't able to stick with the planned activities primarily because of my busy schedule. I know, I know... I shouldn't be making excuses. My bad. I feel really bad not being able to lose the amount of kilograms I had on my goal. It was supposedly a minimum of 4 kg. But, I only lost 2 kg. On a positive note tho, it's still considered progress since I didn't gain. I just hope I'll be able to lose more weight on my new weekly weight loss program.

I know from the very beginning that this journey is going to be tough. It will be a challenge and I have no intentions of giving up.  I'll maybe fail on my plans, but def I'm going to rise and start another routine. I won't give up! This is it! So now, I've opted to do weekly routines and weekly updates as well so that I can monitor my weight more. Thanks to my friend, Java, who uses this kind of technique and eventually convinced me to do so. I think it'll be exciting to weigh in every Sunday and check whatever the progress is. 😊


0 comments:

Post a Comment