The travel going to Cantabaco (The town's name) was somewhat scary during night time. We rode a Vhire which costs around 70php per pax - really affordable. My friends met up at Citilink which is a terminal in Cebu. I, on the other hand just waited for them at a public market near our place since it was along the way towards our destination.
Most parts of the road going there was already paved which is really good however, it was somewhat dark,. But despite that, I can still see that there is a ravine right next to my window. Haha. Thank God for the ever skilled drivers who are always alert and who seemed to have memorized the route already because it was really damn dark. I wish the local government put some lamp posts to avoid accidents in the future.
I can't recall the exact time that we arrived. I guess the travel took around 2 hours. It was really fast since we took a less traveled route. When we got there, Tito Joe and Tita Alice and other relatives of our friend waited and of course, the sumptuous food on the table too. hehe. The night was filled with laughter as we reminisce beautiful memories. It would have been way better if we were complete with Bianca and with our other two friends who couldn't make because they were busy with work. The other friend we have is in Mindanao, really far so it's hard for her as well to be in this sort of annual activity. But, I know there will be a time that we'll all be together in an activity, God willing.
![]() |
| Banana Cupcake made by Tita Alice. They're the bomb! I think I consumed arounf 10 or even more. I really lost count. Haha. |
After some chitchats and watching Kapamilya TV series, we decided to watch movies since Dom brought with him drive with loads of movies. It was really funny because the first movie we opted to watch was really in bad quality. Haha. My friends made fun of him because of it. Good thing, he's always been a good sport. :)
During the following day, we visited our friend's grave and went swimming at a local Spring Park. Then, at around 5 pm, My 2 other friends and I decided to go home since we have scheduled work for the next day.
![]() |
| Our annual photo with Bianx. Glad I was able to make it this year. :) |
![]() |
| My eyes feasted on all the shades of green I saw. Haha. |
I really enjoyed my brief vacation at Toledo. It's really nice to live there since the place is full of nature, I see abundant plant life! I love it! I love the place. I love the people even more especially Bianca's immediate family and relatives. They have always been welcoming us really warmly. It feels like we are already part of their family- Yani & Pitang can attest to this, they have been vacationing at their place almost every year. Haha. It's a beautiful feeling to know that somewhere out there, there are people who aren't even related to you by blood and then you can feel this strange beautiful feeling of being connected with them. These are some real treasures that God has given us and we must never fail to appreciate it every freakin' beautiful day of our existence. God, you're awesome!









You're blessed with such amazing bunch of people you have because you yourself is amazing. you're kind and certainly cares a lot about your friends. NIndota anang spring park oi! Maiba ta, the couple i used to help out sa st.nino are from toledo - They used to say how beautiful toledo is.
ReplyDeleteOh, Javz, thanks for your kind words. Hehe. Bitaw, blessed ko nila. hihi. Praise God! Uu nice dito, nature japun bisan city na sila. as in green ang palibot. hehe. nindut tan-awn ang spring park sa photos. actually, nice man unta jud ang place kay dako pero kulang sila maintenance. imagine naa ngoyo2x sa among pool. hahaha. ahaka.
DeleteYou're a blessing in my life pud Java. :)
Delete