Last June 27, 2015, my friend, Yen and I joined an outreach program that we truly enjoyed. Thanks to this event by Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf Philippines in partnership with Converse PH, we were able to make the kids in Mercy In Action happy. It was really a rewarding experience.
 |
I had double breakfast that day because I didn't know that breakfast would be served upon meet ups with the organizers and the rest of volunteers at CBTL, Ayala Terraces at around 7:30 AM. We then tried our shirts out and at first, the shirt they gave me was just too small for my body frame. Good thing, there was an extra big shirt. Thank God! Oh, their banana muffin tastes great! |
So proud of you. I hope one day we can organise something like this pud.
ReplyDeleteBitaw2x. Weeeeh
DeleteBitaw2x. Weeeeh
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
Delete